Sunday, June 7, 2009

F My Life

So there is this amazing website that one of my colleagues at school introduced me to - you have to read everything with a grain of salt, however. 90% of the material is good, wholesome coincidental fun - the other 10% might be a bit off-color and occassionally dark grey to black :(. If it is sour on your palate, I apologize.


The website is FMyLife.com - stands for f*** my life - each post begins with a person telling a story about how their life is doomed to failure or how they have the worst luck in the world - they start the post with the word "today" and no matter what, every post ends with FML (f my life) - Anyone can submit a story, and then it can be reviewed and possibly posted on the webiste. Here is my favorite one from today:

Today, my girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me because the love advice that she gets on her cellphone every week says that I'm cheating on her. I've never cheated on her and I was planning to propose next week. FML


Enjoy

0 comments: