Friday, January 23, 2009

Pole for the Soul

So I am clicking through some business for a campaign that we are running at my new job. The campaign is called 'Just Pay Half.' (This comes into play) Every other business is a beauty spa or a restaurant and then I come across this 50% coupon.


Think Kevin from the office when I say" "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!"

A few things should stick out to you, for example:

  1. Pole dancing is good for a confidence boost????? I mean, don't girls with no self esteem become 'pole dancers'
  2. The wording here is incredible - peel away ANY LAYERS of self-doubt
  3. And then they finish it up with this....

Pole dance classes are an empowering workout that GRADUALLY INCREASES your strength, flexibility and confidence as you explore your INNER BEAUTY and sensual soul through MEDITATIVE MOVEMENT and exotic dance.

I had no idea that strip dancing would gradually increase my strength, help my inner beauty, and allow me to meditate after a long days work! And you get paid in cash! I'm just saying....

0 comments: