Monday, January 26, 2009

14yr old Impersonates Police Offer

I love this story because it actually happened. I mean, did this kid watch Leonardo DiCaprio's stirring performance in Catch Me If You Can and then just say: "Hey, I could do this... All I need is a Uniform." Again, I said the same thing after the movie but this kid actually did and does it. (Another article informs us that this is his 3rd arrest for the same offense)

So, he pulled it off multiple times which I find amazing, but what is more amazing is that this kid is 14 YEARS OLD!!! If a 14 year old walked into any office not named McDonald's, wouldn't someone say something in like .0005 secs? I guess the Chicago police officer is right: "He (the 14yr old) identified a major security breach within the system" Thanks Sherlock...

0 comments: