Friday, March 27, 2009

Respect the Pong, Fear the Dance!

Google wouldn't have paid billions of dollars for an invention if it wasn't the greatest thing in the world. And you know what, Youtube is the greatest thing in the world because of videos like this....



I can't tell you in how many ways I love this video.

  1. Ping pong is the most underrated sport to watch TV. Every point is mesmerizing. It's wizards with paddles, I'm not kidding.
  2. The fact that there is no music happening when this guy is just going off in the best dance solo since Napoleon Dynamite.
  3. The Asians in the crowd behind him laughing behind him but yet this kid is just unphased and in the zone.
  4. His shorts, enough said.
And then if you wait till the end, the best part is the score. The fact that it was this kid's 1st point just kills me. I've seen it about 10x now and I catch myself in the mirrors late at night trying to hold down the moves that this short shorted ping pong bum throws down in the greatest match ever played in that Jr. High.

0 comments: