Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lebron vs Shaq

I really love the NBA right now. And I don't even need to go into how great the play is compared to the NCAA, how much more athletic these guys are, and overall more fun to watch. But what's so great is the league has top tier players that are all 'good guys' that are all trying to one up each other, in the MVP race, league standings, commercial endorsements, and now this....

I think this should be easy. And quite frankly whenever we post a vote column, no one ever does, so please, if your reading and watching this, be a man and take a side. Who's was better?

Here is Lebron's Opener:



And Shaq's response is.....


1 comments:

Jacob said...

I'm probably a little biased, but I'm going to have to go with LeBron on this one. The bowling just isn't doing it for me.