Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Special Delivery, pt. 2

How hard is it to walk a package 15 feet to the door? Apparently this USPS guy gets creative and delivers the package without using his back OR his knees. This reminds me of our Skeeball UPS delivery driver.


This doesn't really surprise me. Getting packages delivered has been one of the most frustrating things for me. I can never get USPS or UPS to actually deliver my packages. I've had so many packages returned to sender for no reason, a $160 watch magically disappear on transit from Provo to Sandy, and some just never show up.

This takes the cake: In the summer of 2007, UPS arbitrarily changed the correct address on my MacBook Pro to an old address I lived at 2 years previous. When they discovered I no longer lived at the old address, they kindly delivered it to some random lady in Orem over off Geneva Rd. I ended up showing up at the lady's house to claim my package! When I inquired about the error, their response was, "Oh, that's weird."








0 comments: