Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Am Witnessing


This might look like a role reversal on par with Obama saying that everything in his campaign will be transparent but I have new evidence that must be revealed.


To keep my horse in the world of Michael Jordan, I must say that we didn't have Youtube when he was around. Otherwise, videos of this caliber would have arisen, I AM SURE OF IT!

But seriously, I'll give it to Lebron. He has been unreal with some unreal highlight reels this year. He was MVP, his team is running away with the play-offs and he looks like he has been playing in the special 'zone' or 'atmosphere' that only a very select few, namely Jordan and Bird, can elevate their game to this level. We saw the 60 minutes special shot, we saw the half court shot before the game, and now....witness this!








Oh wait, after looking harder, I found one for Michael Jordan..Good luck Lebron!

0 comments: