Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Everything is amazing but nobody's happy!

Why is it that everything is amazing right now but yet nobody is happy? My Grandparents are closing in on the 'end' and in thinking about their life, just think about this. They saw the INVENTION's of the car, the phone, the internet, air travel, TV, Microwave, flushing toilets, and anything else that makes your day what it is. This comedian helps us understand more fully....

My favorites are the rotary phone and the cell phone. "Give it a second! It's going to SPACE!" As well as calling the president to use his credit card... priceless. Not too mention the airplane bit! I just thought this video should be watched because it makes you feel pretty bad knowing that somehow you fall into the trap that he is making fun of. Does anyone not agree with what he says? Rise up oh selfish generation!

Listen, watch a movie and take a dump and your across the country... THAT"S A MIRACLE!

2 comments:

Darren said...

Yeah, I love this video. "You are sitting in a seat, in the sky!"

Danielle said...

Classic. I loved it. I'm going to hire that guy to give speeches to my children. I think he could make a business out of that... going from home to home helping parents teach their kids how spoiled they are.