Sunday, February 22, 2009

We Are All Witnesses!

I am not a full on Lebron believer. I think he's really good but to be calling someone the king before they have ever won an MVP or a title is a little ridiculous. To give someone credit for what their potential is defies all that makes sports what they are. It's about what you do in the game that defines you and not about what the predictions are. However, after seeing this game by LBJ I must admit that he is starting to deserve his titles. We are all witnesses!

2 comments:

Blake Hillstead said...

I watched this game - like the actual game - on Tivo - and I was in shock - it was like NBA Jam and he was on fire - he was like throwing up 40 foot running jumpers and swishing it everytime (meanwhile, posing as if he was in a commercial) - unreal! I agree, not a huge LeBron lover, but definitely willing to bow down to the king of this game.

Jacob said...

So I'd actually only seen a shorter highlight before watching this. Wow. I was laughing out loud to myself watching that. Unlike you guys, I've been on the LeBron bus since he was a sophomore, and that was ridiculous. Seriously, ridiculous.