Monday, February 9, 2009

Man Glued to Tube for 72 Hours AP


A man from Sri Lanka has broken his own Guinness world record for longest-time spent watching television, the Associated Press reports. Suresh Joachim, who watched three seasons of "24" in Stockholm, said he drank between 25 and 30 cups of coffee while setting the mark.
—Jon Lafayette

My response to this is.... IS THAT ALL!?!?! There's no one out there who can post up for 3 days and watch. I mean, Spencer didn't you do 7 days Freshman year.

And the next article is ridiculous! Why? Because CNN is reporting this as breaking news. In the world of a horrible economy, war, politics, etc.... this is 'breaking news?' Either way, its incredible how fast he is? Maybe now he'll break the watching tv for 72 hours...

2 comments:

spoon said...

I don't know about freshman year and 7 days, but I'm pretty sure I had the biggest headache ever when I watched the entire season 4 of 24 straight at a cabin in Island Park, ID for 16 hours.

Darren said...

No wonder he is so musically inclined, his dad is Jack Johnson. :)